InspectAPedia tolerates no conflicts of interest. We have no relationship with advertisers, products, or services discussed at this website.
Photographs of Hiking near San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico - A Great Hike quite near San Miguel de Allende" - A photo tour of a 2 hour hike (3 if you dally) in the hills Southeast of San Miguel de Allende in Guanajuato, Mexico,
featuring fabulous views, a waterfall, pertroglyphs, animals, flowers, mushrooms, rocks near a small village.
More Information / Mas informacion about/de San Miguel de Allende is below / es par abajo.
© Copyright 2008 , All Rights Reserved / todos derechos reservado.
Daniel Friedman - photography
- Photo 1:, Rooftop sunrise 8/27/2006 San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Photo 2:, Saddle in the distance is a hiking destination
- Photo 3:, Valley below is shrouded in mist
- Photo 4:, The hike makes use of a previously paved stair
- Photo 6:, Oyster mushrooms have bloomed in the rain
- Photo 7:, Mist rolls in over the hiking trail as elevation increases
- Photo 8:, Cattle grazing in the hills can surprise hikers
- Photo 9:, trailside flora
- Photo 10:, as winds shift we are above the morning mist over the valey of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Photo 11:, trailside fauna - a small and very energetic rana is also fearless
- Photo 12:, a gate to nowhere crosses our trail
- Photo 13:, leading to the top of the saddleshown in Photo 2
- Photo 14:, overnight rain has left puddles on the rocks
- Photo 15:, as we descend into a crevice in the saddle
- Photo 16:, and pose for tourist photo of Dan
- Photo 17:, Michael admires the bottom of a waterfall that drops about 12 meters
- Photo 18:, and splashes off fallen rock at the bottom of the cliff face
- Photo 20:, where petroglyphs have been weathered so as to be nearly lost
- Photo 21:, and rubbed smooth by too many hands caressing the face of this cliff
- Photo 22:, view from the saddle
- Photo 23:, and a brief rest stop
- Photo 24:, final views of the rain-filled presa
- Photo 25:, are enjoyable on the return path
- Photo 26:, along with an unusual stone structure
Continue reading at HIKING around San Miguel de Allende Hike #3 or select a topic from the More Reading links shown below.
Suggested citation for this web page
HIKING around San Miguel de Allende Hike #2 at InspectApedia.com - online encyclopedia of building & environmental inspection, testing, diagnosis, repair, & problem prevention advice.
Green link shows where you are in this article series.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Click to Show or Hide FAQs
Questions & answers or comments about hikes or walks in and around San Miguel de Allende.
Use the "Click to Show or Hide FAQs" link just above to see recently-posted questions, comments, replies, try the search box just below, or if you prefer, post a question or comment in the Comments box below and we will respond promptly.
Search the InspectApedia website